Re: Web based editing tools

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/4/1999; 5:54:28 PM
Topic:Web based editing tools

The problem is to reliably identify those sub-table items!

Andre, I share your point of view, but understand from the point of view of someone who doesn't know how mainResponder and the website framework connect, it's a natural thing to want.

If Frontier were an end-user product this would make us bend over to get this to meet the user expectation. But this is server software, and any solution we implement here would (probably) come at the expense of performance and ease of maintenence, and since there is a solution, use # in front of the name of objects that shouldn't be served, we can afford to let this rest..