Sites like scripting.com?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/5/1999; 4:21:49 PM
Topic:Sites like scripting.com?

I come here often because I know this site (scripting.com) to have information that is "neat" as well as on the frontlines as to what's happening with the web/net. Other sites that I think have some of this same "something" are like slashdot.org, betanews.com, betabites.com, and a few others. My question to you all is this - have you found other sites that also have this elusive "something" that keeps bringing you back to that site? I mean that you go there because you know eventually if something really interesting emerges on the net, that you will probably see it there first or be able to see for yourself.