WebStar 3.0 and Frontier 5

Author:David Campbell
Posted:6/7/1999; 2:14:29 AM
Topic:WebStar 3.0 and Frontier 5

I can't get a form to post data. I keep getting error: unable to launch acgi application. I have the restrict to cgi-bin turned on in Webstar. I have an alias frontier.acgi in the WebStar folder and have set the action and the suffix mapping in Webstar Admin. The pathname in my form is http://www.mysite/cgi-bin/regFrom. Any suggestions on what to do or suggestions on where to find the resources with a good explanation