Frames with Frontier?

Author:Brian Clark
Posted:6/7/1999; 9:46:19 AM
Topic:Frames with Frontier?

Hi.

I'm new here, so please forgive the newbie question.

I have been looking for a discussion on the use of frames with Frontier, but I haven't found one. I want to have a graphical control bar contained in one frame, which controls the content of the other frame.

Can anyone help me out on how to use Frontier to do this (or give me a URL to demonstrate)? Or are Frames something that Frontier won't do?

Thanks, Brian Clark bc@c-u.net