Re: The Need For Speed

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:6/7/1999; 10:17:18 AM
Topic:The Need For Speed

Well, yes! I use outlines all over the place. In fact, I use almost nothing but outlines.

I understand the benefits of using tables - but I must admit that writing my whole site as a series of interlocking tables is just a little daunting. Perhaps now is the time to bite the bullet.

It has been a long-term aim to move towards XML.

Is there any benefit in using wp-text instead of an outline? (Hmm - one way to find out - -!)