[ANN]Update to Group Calendar App

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:6/8/1999; 1:09:11 PM
Topic:[ANN]Update to Group Calendar App

I fixed a bug and added a new feature to my Group Calendar App (when.root). You can get it from

http://www.vkamedia.com/downloads/when.root

If you're using Windows, type this into the Address on IE (not Netscape). IE will ask you if you want to save it. Save it and then open it up in Frontier.

If your using a Mac, use the same URL above, but then after it completely loads in the browser do a Save as... (choose source from the popup box) and then change the Type to TABL and the Creator to LAND. Open in Frontier.

Bug fix:

The calendar was not showing links to previous months that had events scheduled.

Added feature:

There is now a page called Group View that will let you view the schedule for 1 or more members of your group. If a member has something scheduled for that day at a certain time it will be colored red. You can see at a glance who is free and at what times. This is useful if you need to schedule a meeting with a someone or a group of people and want to see what they have available. Thanks to Robert Cassidy for suggesting this feature.

I'm going to start working on a giving this app its own web page with better docs and some screenshots. In the meantime you can reach me at mike@vkamedia.com if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy!