Re: XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:6/10/1999; 9:59:22 AM
Topic:XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

For the first shot at this, you might do well to limit your supported set of data types.

Then once it's working, you could add support for other important data types.

Mapping Dictionaries and Recordsets *would* be cool, but I could wait 'til verison 1.1 :-)

If you would like any other assistance (testing, etc) let me know.

Jim