Re: New UI for My.UserLand.Com

Author:Brad Marsh
Posted:6/12/1999; 10:11:44 AM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

A suggestion:

For first-timers, or when the interface undergoes a major change, take people to the "Home" page. Lead people to the "Choose" page somehow; once they've gone through the process of choosing channel(s), take them to the "Favorites" page, not the "Home" page.

My 2 cents.

--Brad

P.S. I had to change my link off of my.excite.com that pointed to "my.userland.com/default" to "my.userland.com/favorites". I wonder what Jakob Nielsen would say about that?