Re: New UI for My.UserLand.Com

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:6/12/1999; 10:01:42 AM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

Mostly, I like the new look. My only real problem is that My.Userland.Com Defaults to a page which is NOT my portal page! I thought the whole idea was that on a portal the user has instant access to all the information they're looking for?

I like having the recently changed channels available- great work! But please- could there be a preference for members which would allow them to specify whether My.Userland defaults to the changes page or thier favorites page?

Nice work, Dave- I agree with James that the navigation/transitional elements work well.

--Steve