Channels, bookmarks, static/dynamic

Author:Jacob Reider
Posted:6/12/1999; 2:03:50 PM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

I like the new interface, but I have a more general comment about my.userland.com ... asked by a friend to suggest personalizable "bookmarks" sites, I mentioned that my.userland is, in many ways, customizable for users ...

But not so much as my friend (and others?) would have liked. He's looking for a my.yahoo.com ... with the "channel" features like my.userland

Dave .. can you add a "my bookmarks" area? ... so that users can add their own static bookmarks? I know that this would be making my.userland more like a "portal" .. but sans advertising ... I simply LOVE whois.userland .. check out www.myhq.com for a nice "my bookmarks" page.

- Jacob Reider