Re: Remember first-time users and flow

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/12/1999; 2:06:25 PM
Topic:New UI for My.UserLand.Com

however on most sites the ad banners are up there messing with your mind, so I guess it's no worse than the rest of the Web in terms of page header space.

Thank you.

Further, I don't have any stats on how big people's screens are, so the best I can do is study what other sites do, and go with the flow, and suit my own tastes, and listen when people complain.

But you got it right, we are reserving the space on top of the page for branding and marketing.