Re: The road to Manila

Author:David Theige
Posted:6/13/1999; 1:33:05 PM
Topic:Easy Content Syndication

It's not a change in direction! It's the next level of realization.

Yes, I buy that...and it is a very important distinction. Of course, some people won't be able to go with you to the next level for whatever reason. Some of them will view this as a change in direction, and an unwelcome even painful change at that. I know you won't let that fact stop you. YOU MUST GO. I want to come along.