Re: Console Can't find a sub-table named

Author:André Radke
Posted:6/13/1999; 1:37:48 PM
Topic:Console Can't find a sub-table named "t"

I get the error when addressing /console/consoleSite that it can't find a sub-table named "t"

Are you running news.root and console.root on the same machine? If so try replacing sampleNewsSite.["#newsSite"].preview with the following code:

local (oldpta = nil, s);
try {
	oldpta = html.getPageTableAddress ()};
try {
	local (t); new (tabletype, @t); local (pta = @t);
	html.setPageTableAddress (pta);
	html.buildPageTable (this, pta);
	s = parentof(parentof(this^)^)^.default ()}
else {
	if oldpta != nil {
		html.setPageTableAddress (oldpta)};
	scripterror (tryerror)};
if oldpta != nil {
	html.setPageTableAddress (oldpta)};
return (s)

I'm not sure where this table is supposed to be. Is it bad data in Discuss.root? News.root?

It's a local variable which is only defined in the above script.