new member mail message--period is needlessly confusing

Author:erik
Posted:6/14/1999; 9:30:22 AM
Topic:new member mail message--period is needlessly confusing

In the new member signup process, there is a mail message sent out with the person's password. It currently is part of a sentence that ends with a period. Distinguishing the end of the password is not clear (does it include the period?). Why not remove the period... I'm going to remove it on my installation but I don't want to have to remember to do this next time I set up Frontier from scratch.

erik