Re: Internet Alchemy

Author:Paul Nakada
Posted:6/14/1999; 10:31:12 AM
Topic:Internet Alchemy

are there any legal issues with a third party effectively syndicating another party's content?

i've been under the impression (without any real fact backing it up) that if wired wanted to syndicate their headlines to my.userland.com then they would have to do it themselves.

otherwise, i've got a whole set of sites that i can syndicate to my.userland.com using a similar script.

Comments?

- Paul