Re: DG, MR, etc...

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:6/14/1999; 6:09:11 PM
Topic:What is DG?

Thomas,

When I posted my question about DG, I thought about asking the question about that particular limitaion of the Search Engine implicitly.

I left out the implicit reference hoping someone would realize that improvements might be made to the SE.

In your response #7355, you have opened up a lot of possibilities and I for one am glad you came up with your suggestions.

Thanks a plenty!