Re: Internet Alchemy

Author:Edd Dumbill
Posted:6/15/1999; 8:00:13 AM
Topic:Internet Alchemy

Also I don't agree that xml-dev is the place to discuss this. For the most part they don't seem to care about practical applications of XML. We've yet to establish a central place for practitioners to discuss and work together.

There's actually the xml-app mailing list, to quote the announce message sent by Don Park:

"XML-APP is a mailing list specifically for those interested in applying the XML technology to real world applications."

You can subscribe by sending a blank message to: xml-app-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk

Unfortunately the list so far has had quite low usage (especially compared to the xsl-list). I'd like to see better usage of this list.