#prefsSite.["#wizard"].callbacks

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:6/15/1999; 9:16:57 AM
Topic:#prefsSite.["#wizard"].callbacks

I'm using Prefs.root, and I'm trying to catch POSTed pictures (actually, a variety of filetypes) and save them as files outside the ODB.

I understand how to use callback to set or get a string value. Is there a way I can watch for a file ('picture' type) being uploaded, and then start a separate task to write it out as a file? Is there a postCatcher equivalent that I can look into?

with thanks - -