Re: People Suite & Membership

Author:larry curtin
Posted:6/16/1999; 11:08:05 AM
Topic:People Suite & Membership

While pondering the issues involved in managing workgroups who are collaborating via both the DG and Web-Edit, it occured to me that there ought to be some link between the People Suite and the membership groups.

I think this could be really cool (and useful). Has anyone done this yet? Or should I try to hack on it and give up in frustration?