Very interesting use of scripting!

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/16/1999; 11:42:36 AM
Topic:Very interesting use of scripting!

http://www.mozquito.org/

This is a quite novel application - but what is most interesting to me is how it dynamically changes things inlined with current 4.0 browsers - and I was thinking how it might be useful to frontier folks to take a look at it. Perhaps things like this could be integrated with manilla?

Especially check out the calendar demo! http://www.mozquito.org/calendar.html

It allows current browsers to view XML data and manipulate it via javascript - but not javascript like you've ever seen before...

Also - look here:http://www.openforms.com/fml.html the app uses this new Forms Markup Language proposal