Re: UserLand's response

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/16/1999; 12:41:57 PM
Topic:Netscape on next rev of RSS

Hmmm, I wonder what the latest headlines at Wired are? I'll just click Bookmarks -> News -> Wired, oh yes!

That's hardly an improvement over the current way of scanning the web. The advantage of aggregators is that we can tell you where the new stuff is. No point checking Wired because there hasn't been a change there in the last 5 hours.

FYI, Netscape is breaking with RDF in the next rev of RSS.