'Uploading' a guest database via WebEdit?

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:6/18/1999; 6:35:23 AM
Topic:'Uploading' a guest database via WebEdit?

Is there a convenient way to 'upload' a guest database to a remote Frontier server from a local desktop? - We have a setting where we might want to put guest databases for our customers onto a remote server.

The only way I could imagine now would be to create a new database remotely and then upload the individual tables via WebEdit. Is this the correct way?

Thanks for any info.