Re: InfoWorld's redesign: Linkrot heaven

Author:sandy_reed@infoworld.com
Posted:6/20/1999; 4:28:55 PM
Topic:InfoWorld's redesign: Linkrot heaven

Before InfoWorld's reputation is totally ruined, I want to make it clear that we're working on the problems with the links from our new site to the archives and other content on the old site. We didn't do it intentionally -- that would be truly clueless -- but we did make the decision to launch the new site without solving the problem. The missing links are the #1 complaint and fixing them is our highest priority. -- Sandy Reed, Editor in Chief, InfoWorld