Re: Hidden failure of MSIE

Author:Steve Dieringer
Posted:6/24/1999; 7:39:29 AM
Topic:Hidden failure of Win2k

Scour the NeXT archives - I believe TBL made source available - search for 'WWW'. The original was published circa 1992. Very primitive by today's standards but you'll get the idea.

Big problem was that it was NeXT-only. No problem for us NeXTies (at the time - I gave it up 2 years ago), but the rest of the world didn't see what Tim was doing until Andreeson and friends came along and developed an HTML browser for UNIX, Windows, etc.

Steve