Re: Changing location of RSS file

Author:Seth Dillingham
Posted:6/26/1999; 7:35:25 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

You have to just start a new channel, and let the old one die. If you still have access to the old URL, the best thing you can do is put a pointer to your new channel in a 'temporary' RSS file, to let your subscribers know of the change.

It's a situation that I'm hoping to see... dealt with. It's come up a number of times, and it will come up more and more often as my.userland.com grows.

Seth