Re: Changing location of RSS file

Author:Phil Gyford
Posted:6/27/1999; 8:03:07 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

That's a real pain. Very stupid. Having had a channel on here for some time I've accumulated 623 'Views', and while many of them probably never actually check on the channels they subscribed to when they joined up (I know I don't), I'm not going to annoy them by stopping the channel for no apparent reason. I'll just have to go on uploading the file to a second server.

If I want to utilise the new all-singing, all-dancing 'Fat' xml format for channels does that again mean stopping the existing channel and starting a new one? Hmmm...

Phil