Re: Gun Control

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:6/30/1999; 11:24:24 AM
Topic:Eric Raymond

Okay, first, let me say that I won't post any more on this. It's your server and I respect that. If I feel really compelled to respond to something you say on the topic, I'll send an email, and you can do what you want with it.

But I would like to say that I'm perfectly willing to consider alternate viewpoints. And I won't call anyone a nut like you did. I would be very interested in hearing counterarguments that are based on statistical fact, rather than pure emotion. Perhaps anyone who has a good argument could send me an email. Give me a good reason to cede an inch, and I will.