Re: Party-poopers not welcome here

Author:--
Posted:6/30/1999; 11:38:17 AM
Topic:my.userland.com layout problems

Dave,

I am confused about the role of SN. I think I have read a message from you not too long ago saying that SN is NOT for Frontier support/feedback. Userland supports paid users only, on the support page, not here. Now, you are saying that we can talk about Frontier here. So, what is SN for, really? Is it a professional discussion group to support Frontier? A discussion group that Userland (or you) GIVE to us (meaning you reserve the right to pull it back at any time)? A public forum that treat non-paid users as customers (like my.whatever.com)?