Re: The two-way clue-train

Author:John Jensen
Posted:7/1/1999; 4:32:06 PM
Topic:The two-way clue-train

I think there will always be a tension when a company builds a message board. We all carry with us an appreciation for those people who are out there "building communities" but it is balanced by our fear of the "company town".

Maybe that is something for the clue-train: If the mayor is appointed by the company, it's a company town.

But you know, it may still be a nice place to hang out. Best Wishes,

John