Re: My.Userland.Com feedback

Author:Geoff Allen
Posted:7/2/1999; 10:02:51 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com feedback

Is there a "known problems" page we can refer to? Sometimes it's hard to know if a problem I'm seeing is one you know about, or perhaps if it's even just something about me/my browser, etc.

I've occasionally had problems with Netscape Navigator being unable to display the tables on one or more of the hourly "New stories" pages, but I don't know if it's just me, or just a problem with Netscape Navigator, or a known problem with the "New stories" generator. I have been afraid to comment because I don't want to seem like a whiner or complainer, and I know it's all changing and in development, but if it really is a problem (and perhaps it only happens in the Unix version of Navigator, so you don't see it), you probably want to know.

(BTW, I've had no display problems today, so if you've fixed something, thanks.)