Re: Grizzled young LISP programmer

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:7/2/1999; 7:30:00 PM
Topic:XML-RPC for Emacs

I can't help but be reminded of the Saturday Night Live skit, "Who's more grizzled?" with Norm MacDonald. I can imagine the guy with the long white beard saying "Why back in my day, the emacs sources were only..."

These days it seems like every programming environment expands until it can speak XML-RPC. (Since most of them can already read mail.)

"...anyone could learn Lisp in 1 day, except that if they already knew Fortran, it would take 3 days." -- Marvin Minsky