Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
XML-RPC for Emacs
Author: Eric Kidd Posted: 7/2/1999; 3:12:19 PM Topic: XML-RPC for Emacs Msg #: 8093 Prev/Next: 8092 / 8094
Hello! I've been writing a lot of XML-RPC code lately. Most of it has relied upon Fredrik Lundh's excellent implementation of XML-RPC in Python:
But now I've got an odd (and probably unexpected) question. Is anybody working on XML-RPC for Emacs? Is anybody interested in such a thing? This would be a cool hack--it would allow you to hook Emacs into a Frontier (or Zope) server using remote procedure calls.
(die-hard Emacs user and grizzled young LISP programmer)
There are responses to this message:
- Re: XML-RPC for Emacs, Tim Danner, 7/2/1999; 4:23:14 PM
- Grizzled young LISP programmer, Dave Winer, 7/2/1999; 5:09:50 PM
- Re: XML-RPC for Emacs, Karl Fast, 7/2/1999; 6:21:13 PM
- Re: XML-RPC for Emacs, Faisal Jawdat, 7/2/1999; 6:30:39 PM
- Re: XML-RPC for Emacs, Jesper Anderson, 7/3/1999; 2:29:43 PM
- Re: XML-RPC for Emacs, Sidney Markowitz, 7/6/1999; 2:26:27 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:51:12 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.