XML-RPC for Emacs

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:7/2/1999; 3:12:19 PM
Topic:XML-RPC for Emacs

Hello! I've been writing a lot of XML-RPC code lately. Most of it has relied upon Fredrik Lundh's excellent implementation of XML-RPC in Python:

http://www.pythonware.com/products/xmlrpc/

But now I've got an odd (and probably unexpected) question. Is anybody working on XML-RPC for Emacs? Is anybody interested in such a thing? This would be a cool hack--it would allow you to hook Emacs into a Frontier (or Zope) server using remote procedure calls.

Cheers,
Eric
(die-hard Emacs user and grizzled young LISP programmer)