Tutorial Typos: 2 english and 2 sample code

Author:Micah Alpern
Posted:7/3/1999; 2:04:21 PM
Topic:Tutorial Typos: 2 english and 2 sample code

Hi, I just finished your excellent Getting Started manual for frontier. I wanted to tell you about a few typos I noticed.

In the "Avoid changing types" box under the "Assigning Values to Variables" section you forgot the "to"

"This is not a hard-and-fast rule, but it is something [to] remember.

also, in the third sentence of "Your Fourth Macro" section, you're missing an "a"

Imagine you have [a] macro that wants to know .....

These are very minor suggestions. There are however, two typos in the sample code on this same page that can cause problems.

In the 3rd to last line of the "insertByDirective" code you mistakenly refer to flProcesssMacros (one too many s's).

Also, in the next paragraph in the code for the html new page, you refer to the directive #processMacrosInInsertFiles instead of #processMacrosInInsertedFiles (notice the ed).

Hope you find this suggestions helpful. Thanks for the good docs.

Micah