Re: A common syndication format?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:7/5/1999; 7:12:16 AM
Topic:Syndication formats mailing list

Python installs like a dream

I don't use Macs, but the Windows version is easy to install. and most Linux distributions already have it...

I don't want to learn another language.

no need to do that.

I don't want to install anything.

well, I like to write software toys and give them away. if you don't want to run it on your computer, it's not much I can do about that.

but if you're lucky, someone who likes to create dynamic web-sites might pick up the ball and tweak things so you can register annotated HTML pages in addition to the other formats...