Excluding channels from my userland

Author:Dru Oja Jay
Posted:7/5/1999; 9:12:17 AM
Topic:Excluding channels from my userland

When I click on the "exclude channel" button, it doesn't seem to have any effect on the new stories list (over three days - using Netscape 4.0 on a mac). Does this feature work for anyone else?

Besides that, I figured I'd say that my.userland.com is great stuff - kudos to Dave and everyone else at Userland. The responsiveness of this site is several orders of humanity above any other portals I've seen.

cheers,

Dru