Re: We Make Shitty Software, With Bugs

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/5/1999; 10:59:42 AM
Topic:Link colors

I deleted your posting not because I wanted to censor you, but because I didn't want to appear to be lecturing a specific customer. If you wanted anonymity, you could have had it. The point had to be addressed nonetheless.

People who have challenged me by linking the editorial content here to their purchase of UserLand software have always received the same kind of message, and always will as long as I'm running this company. We have editorial product and software product. We're in editorial-land here, and the rules are different.