Re: config.mainresponder.urls

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:7/5/1999; 5:05:59 PM
Topic:config.mainresponder.urls

My config.mainresponder.urls designations are ignored by mainresponder. I've checked to see if there is another #urls table in the GD that I am working with (discuss) and have tried different combinations of domain. I assume that something is misconfigured and will walk through configuration one more time. Any shortcuts will be greatly appreciated.