Re: We Make Shitty Software, With Bugs -- but it is so cool

Author:Benoit Cazenave
Posted:7/6/1999; 1:14:24 AM
Topic:Link colors

I always felt a bit uncomfortable with technical questions regarding Frontier in this DG. Somehow it goes beyond Frontier ! I have been waiting for a DG in the Frontier specific site and this is good news ! Mailing lists are clumsy compared to a DG. One thing I love about this place is the search - I have a problem in Frontier I go to the search and I find info in the DocServer, in the Frontier site and in the DG !