Re: Excluding channels from my userland

Author:Paul Nakada
Posted:7/6/1999; 11:04:52 AM
Topic:Excluding channels from my userland

this is an interesting problem that i've been thinking about.

i was faced with the question, do i want a favorites (subscribed) list, or do i want a "unsubscribed" list?

i tried both, and found that one of the byproducts of keeping an "unsubscribed" list is that new channels are automatically subscribed allowing me to see new channels and immediately make a decision about subscribing or not.

With the subscription model, I need to proactively find new channels.

I'd be interested to see what others think.

Thanks.

- Paul