Re: Changing email of membership

Author:Heng-Cheong Leong
Posted:7/12/1999; 6:15:36 PM
Topic:Changing email of membership

>BTW, I just did this on Amazon.Com. They have the same rule. >Probably for the same reason.

Hi,

(Are you saying that, in Amazon.com, when you change e-mail addresses, you can't carry your perferences with you to the new account? If that is not what you are saying, I've read you wrongly, and I apologize.)

Amazon.com does allow you to change e-mail addresses, and all your perferences, from the books ordered, the Visa account number, your book preferences, etc, would be carried to the new account. To not do so, for Amazon.com which relies a lot on direct marketing, would not be a wise move for them.

Heng-Cheong Leong applesurf@yahoo.com