Original myuserland.root website source

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/14/1999; 8:55:08 AM
Topic:Original myuserland.root website source

I know that Userland is developing My.Userland.Com into something far beyond what was originally released to the developer community. Myuserland.root is still available is the examples section for developers to build on; I downloaded it again today, and noticed that myUserlandWebsite is not in the root. As I said, I understand that you are developing the web interface beyond what was originally released, but would it be possible to rerelease the original web interface code? I have found it very difficult, going through the myUserlandSuite scripts, without a reference as to how the various scripts are used. I don't think I'm asking for the crown jewels, just something to learn from.

Thanks,

--Steve