Blank Screen Phenom

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:7/15/1999; 8:21:06 AM
Topic:Blank Screen Phenom

I have noticed that time to time (several times a week) I get an inclomplete webpage from dynamicaly served userland sites. It usually results in a blank screen. This happens here at work with our Pac Bell 10MB SMDS conection on a T3, and at home with my 50k connection. I noticed that when I was doing a big download at home it happened every time I tried to load from discuss.userland.com. Just thought you should know.

This can't look good to new customers of your upcomming products, if they are being deployed in the same manner.