Re: weblogs

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/15/1999; 10:15:21 AM
Topic:weblogs

Jacob, we do keep the old stories list, but they are not accessible. We will change this soon.

We archive the items separately. You can see this by changing an item inbetween scans and noting that the old version still appears in the previous hour.

About the glossary, dream up a feature. Explain how you would like it to work. The site has a glossary, but we don't use it for anything right now. I could write a script that adds all the channel names to the glossary, so you could refer to "Jacob's Angst" and have it hotlinked automatically. Is that what you had in mind?