LogonForm Revision

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:7/15/1999; 10:24:19 AM
Topic:LogonForm Revision

The users of our Netware LAN are in the process of changing their email addresses. I'm wondering if I could modify the LogonForm so that users could enter only their ID before the "@" and have the form complete the address. This would make logging in easier and might help me preserve their data after the domain-name change.

I'm thinking of doing something like this with the form entry for ID:

if not string.patternMatch ("@", defaultmailaddress) { defaultmailaddress = defaultmailaddress + "@greatbooks.org"}