Re: What happens to old issues of my weblog?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/17/1999; 10:34:58 AM
Topic:What happens to old issues of my weblog?

Yes, you are asking for a feature that's in Manila.. I'd rather not evolve the weblog-hosting feature into Manila. I guess you've gotten ahead of us, which is not surprising considering that the Weblog Editor is pretty lightweight. But we are leaving a trail behind, so we will be able to pick up the pieces later. BTW, broken links in the Scripting News archives are not a new thing. There was a time when all the links to InfoWorld.Com were broken for example.