Re: Scripting News XML Script

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/17/1999; 11:47:43 AM
Topic:Scripting News XML Script

Should I rework the RSS script (message 8473) to parse the Scripting News XML structure and create the html or is there a script already that does that?

Don (et al),

I did exactly that- reworked the rssChannel script, with help from the "textToXML" script that Dave wrote for processing text files into the Scripting News 2.0b1 format. You can find the script here.

It's definitely not the most beautiful code- feel free to clean it up as you like.

--Steve