layout change

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:7/17/1999; 10:42:42 PM
Topic:layout change

hi - after returning from a few weeks leave, I've noticed the new layout for both Scripting News and the associated discussion group. It's very nice having a consistent layout between the two.

I was wondering what was the philosophy behind moving a search request to a separate page? That is, the link to the search page was always there, but (on SN) so was an input box to search directly from the current loaded page.

I'm curious about the UI thinking behind the move.

Cheers, Christopher