Re: Email Announcement to Low-Volumne Groups

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:7/18/1999; 9:56:19 AM
Topic:Email Announcement to Low-Volumne Groups

Thanks for the encouragement. I was on the road to editing mainresponder.discuss.listDay by copying to a #tools table. Trouble was, I didn't change the calling address and could not figure out why my changes to the script seemed to have no affect. Perhaps it was time of a nap;-)

I can't wait for a more elegant solution from your team.