Re: Dell (Today's scriptingNews)

Author:James Spahr
Posted:7/19/1999; 8:51:48 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

So if not Dell, what pc maker do people recommend? We'll be purchasing some windows boxes in the next couple months. I have a Compaq at home and I've had a lot of problems with it (but I bought it for under $400 refurbished, so I can't complain).

Our one windows box at work is a Dell, and we haven't had a problem with it, well until our ceiling fell on it, but even after that it still works.