Close Feed back loop

Author:Bjorn Stadil
Posted:7/20/1999; 10:40:07 AM
Topic:How I got permission to post VisiCalc

I wonder if there is an appropriate way to close the feed back loop. It seems to me that if the Corporation in this case Lotus/ IBM had a way to see how many had downloaded the S/W or had access to a small survey of some kind they would be more inclined to do this in the future. This would further put some competitive pressure on other candidates to do likewise. A polite email is always good but maybe there is a better way.